Payment via cash or check is expected same day as service upon completion.
Prerequisites for service and other info:
1. Clean Environment: a pristine porcelain finish requires a debris free environment. Prior to arrival, remove construction debris. Scheduling other craftsmen to do simultaneous work in the same space is not a compatible environment.
2. Removal of Personal Items: Prior to arrival, remove all household items including soap and shampoo bottles, cloths, brushes, razors, toilet wands, plungers, and any small appliances or removable holders.
3. We require water and electric access to complete our refinishing process.
4.Faucets must not drip. If a faucet has a drip, it must be addressed before we can provide service.
5. We do not remove hardware on sinks. Please remove hardware on sinks prior to day of service.
6. Plumbing Risk: Drain Removal. We are not plumbers. We are able to remove some hardware on tubs, and we commonly remove your drain shoe. On rare occasions plumbing issues are uncovered due to old or obscure plumbing constructions. We cannot be held liable for these issues.
7. Optional Return Service: We offer an optional return service to replace caulking and hardware. Because of product cure time, we do not replace caulking or hardware on our day of service. The price of our return service is not included as part of our refinishing process, and we charge a small, additional service fee. Please ask about this option if desired.
Allen Co. strives to provide our customers with the highest quality service. We understand that schedules adjustments are sometimes necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 48 hours’ notice for cancellations.
Allen Co. is small family owned business that depends on its clients for our livelihood. When you allow enough time for cancellation, you also give other clients on our waiting list the opportunity to receive our service sooner.
In the event of a cancellation less than 48 hours from the appointment, we must charge a minimum fee of $50 or more depending on the size of the job. Also, our reglazing method is way less expensive than traditional bathtub installation!